: CVS Health recognizes the value and importance of supplier diversity. We are committed to raise awareness, sustainability, and provide an excellent service by understanding the critical role diverse suppliers have in our continued success. Therefore, we have prepared these tips to help you maximize your business opportunities in the upcoming Business Building Event
Review the following tips prior to your upcoming Construction/Facility Business Building Event
Tip # 1 - BE PREPARED
- Anticipate many questions from the CVS Health buyers you will be meeting with; for instance:
- What are you best known for: what is your greatest strength?
- What are some of your most recent projects?
- Who else have you worked with?
- What kind of work do you want to be doing more of?
- Who’s a good reference for your work?
- What’s your capacity?
- What solutions do you offer?
- What problems do you solve?
- How are you going to help these buyers be successful?
Bring more than one copy of your capability statement. Remember: The capability statement is a snapshot of your company that serves as a resume for your business.
If you don’t have a capability that can effectively sell/market your company, please CLICK HERE to access a capability statement template
NOTE: the dress code for this event is Business Casual
Tip # 2- KNOW WHO YOU WILL MEETING WITH AND THE COMPANY
- Please review information located on the registration page and look for ways you align and can add value in the areas of:
- Core Values
- Industry Development Initiatives
- Market conditions
- Business Operations
- Business Requirements
- Regulatory Mandates
NOTE: Always remember:
- Don’t promise the earth
- Be clear on your best offering; a confused mind can’t buy
- Bring a collaborative, not an entitlement attitude